Facts and Figures
LWA is an independent, preschool through grade 12, co-educational college preparatory school in Woodmere, New York. It is accredited by the New York State Association of Independent Schools, the New York State Board of Regents, and the NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools).
- Student-teacher ratio: 6:1
- Percentage of faculty with graduate degrees: 80
- Number of acres on our campus: 7
- Campus's distance from Midtown Manhattan: 20 miles
- Percentage of international students: 24
- Percentage of students of color: 25